Friday 31 July 2009

return post :)

Hello!
So after much neglect, I've decided it's time for a good old fashioned...POST! Thanks to everyone who has commented and kept reading, we really appreciate it, thank you!
This isn't gonig to be a fabulous post or anything, just thought I'd share what I've been up to and what has been bought the past month and a half etc.


Sorry about the AWFUL quality, size etc, I only have 'Paint' on my laptop and I wasn't going to upload everything indivdually, it wouldv'e taken ages etc etc.
So from the top; cropped tee; Primark. Super skinny grey jeans; Topshop. Cream skirt; Topshop. Grey jersey skirt; New Look.

Cropped vest; Topshop (yes, I've succumbed to the cropped mania!!). Light denim jacket; Primark. Lace bodysuit; Topshop. 2 x vests; Topman. Sequined top; H&M. Leather skirt; Topshop (my current fave skirt at the moment!). Striped dress; Topshop. Light tunic/shirt; New Look. Leather jacket; H&M (it's never off my back, love!)

I also bought a few other things but I've not had a chance to take pictures of them, such as the Barbara Hulanicki for Topshop bodysuit and a scarf from her collection. A pair of brown woven shoesies from New Look and things.

A few things I've been up to recently too;


Pretty much; nights out!! The last one is from when I went to see the Horrors live, wheeeeyyyy had a great time. Although getting the bus back from Glasgow at 3.30am when you've had one too many Corona's isn't all that fun haha!
The second one is from a night out Char and myself went out on, this is our most unfriendly faces, think the vodka had settled in nicely by this time.

Things to look forward to;
A/W09!!
Jamie T live.
2 Many DJ's live - Char and myself are going for this, WOOO!
Possibility of going back to uni for one more year.
My birthday (only a day away!)
My sister's birthday - today, we have one day between each other.

Sea x.x.

15 comments:

cody said...

great blog...<3


cody

codyjune.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

loving all of those pieces
thanks for sharing!

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

DaisyChain said...

ohhh amazing buys!

Ariella said...

nice pictures! I like the stripe shirt.

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

i love the purple top with the black shoulder trim! =)


http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

NADINE said...

cool pieces! love the blog!

xxx

Anonymous said...

great buys! i specially love the studded leather jacket. keep on blogging!

thanks also for the lovely comment!

Jojo said...

Wahooo great to see your back...looks like you've been doing a lot of shopping..

Love Jojo x
www.josclothes.blogspot.com

Cicely said...

Jamie T and 2 many DJs! Amazing. I love the crop tops, I too have succumbed many times, and the leather skirt - wow. Have a great birthday!

daisy kate said...

as if that crop tee is by primark, it's amaaazing! I'm going to have to brave it and pop in to get it :)

If you get a moment, please check out my blog :)
www.dazedyoungmess.blogspot.com I'd really appreciate any feedback on how to improve it :)

AMIT said...

Great post about Fashion.

Aubade lingerie

Woods said...

great blog it's nice

Nicola said...

that striped dress looks so cool!

Unknown said...

Welcome back! All these pieces are lovely but I liked the leather jacket at last the most.

cosmetic dentists edinburgh

Unknown said...

lovely

Navy Tights | Bright coloured tights | Black opaque tights | Toe Socks