Thursday, 26 February 2009

lazy (part 2)!



Again, much apologies for the lack of updates from me. Although, I am VERY thankful for the comments I've been left, thank you millionsssss!!
So, I've been bad again and bought things (lol oopsy) so here they are!; (credit; topshop.co.uk)
Amore fringe boots & an acid wash tight dress. This dress is verrrry tight and a bit restricting but it looks fab on! I wore it thusly to dinner with a friend a few nights ago;

I've gotten into the habit of wearing this lace cover-up alot recently, so it will be featuring in the enxt few outfit posts! Cover-up; H&M. Dress; Topshop. Tights; H&M. Shoes; Topshop. My addiction to buying underwear has resurfaced again so I've been spending (well not really, I've been putting things on store cards *ARGH!*) some time doing that inbetween work shifts and such.
This was from a few days ago, sorry about the terrible lighting, I need to learn how to take good pictures haha! This is what was underneath;
Pretty much everything is from topshop from this outfit - i REALLY need to broaden my horizons with shopping now, its just easier that I work within Topshop so its less hassle and trapsing around other stores etc. My next day off, I'll make sure i go to H&M and visit a few vintage shops around Edinburgh, I kinda miss H&M, LOL how sad?!
My obsession with miss MK Olsen has arisen again too, since seeing new candids of her on www.thefashionspot.com/forums, I just can't help but share these, she looks SO good!

(credit; www.thefashionspot.com/forums & www.justjared.com). I, personally dont like those little sunglasses she wears, but she pulls 'em off!
Hope everyone has a good weekend, it probobly wont be until then again that I will update, ahhh!!
Sea x.x.

13 comments:

laurakinss said...

ahh i fell in love with those boots :) are they comfortable? i know they're expensive and i'm poor, i don't want to buy them if they cripple me! love the dress too :) xx

Lucyn'Diamonds said...

Really like your outfit. The fur coat works so well with the jeans. *

love and youth said...

the new boots are cool.. and nice outfits once again! :)

xx

Victoria-Olivia said...

Oooh the dress looks great on you! The little lace cardi is so pretty

Midnight traveller said...

I just love the twins too. Did you know there is a whole blog that only posts photos of them. They rock my socks to the point where I have to wear jandals

Ariella said...

Those fringe boots are truly awesome. You'd wear them so well - I know it!

kimvee said...

I love your outfit! MK has been having cute outfits recently, however I don't like those glasses either, they make her look like Ozzy Osbourne haha!

yiqin; said...

I want the Alex Wang bag MK is carrying so badly! The studs underneath are so fierce.

DaisyChain said...

you look amazing in that dress, I tried it on yesterday and I was lumps and bumps everywhere haha.

giggleness said...

i love the lace cover up!

Rachie-Pie said...

i wanted that wash dress too! but the price is a tad steep...!

Jillian B said...

love the dress!

anywhere_Smile said...

This set of unspoken pandora jewerly rules went unchallenged it's not pandora bead and this extra weight, almost magically, pandora charms bracelets everything changed.Brings about acne could Pandora beads find out how traditions evolve, they simply do. To discount pandora the creative mind, images of a wizened pandora sale old wizard sitting atop a stone tower towards discount pandora charms the top of by far the largest mountain pop into your head. He sits Pandora beads 2010 in his white robe stroking his long a few facial beard pandora beads charms coupled with surveys the earth's weddings to be which buy pandora charm has a look of greatly consternation.