Tuesday, 3 March 2009

Multivariate

Hey!
I wore my new dress today, I bought it yesterday after I got so sick of my statistics that I had to escape! I really like it, but I'm not sure it's "me"...I think it's the asymmetric hem.

The dress is from Zara and I think it's been pretty popular because when I went to buy it (after having fallen in love last week sometime...) there were only two left! I wore it over an H&M t-shirt, with Marks and Spencers tights and my Granny boots (a gift!). Close-up of the wolves;
This is my outfit from yesterday, I've worn it before so it's nothing too exciting;

Wearing the same boots and tights (a different pair, obviously!), the skirt is from Oasis and the grey t-shirt and necklace is H&M, the top I got for 75p in a charity shop.

Char x

10 comments:

Fashion Prescription said...

I like the detail on the dress! It's interesting!

Stephanie said...

Oh wow.
That dress is absolutely amazing. I am in love!!!

beckylou said...

Thank you for the comment!

To answer you question about the bag:
I'm following a serigraphy-class at school,
it's printing with a screen, I can print every image I want on any (flat) surface I want, but it can only be in one colour
It was a bit difficult at first, but I think I'm getting better at it,
If you ever want something printed, I can do it for you! :D

I love the new dress, and the second outfit is adorable!

xx

Victoria-Olivia said...

Such a great dress, it looks really cool on you!!

Ariella said...

I love that Oasis skirt, Char! So cute :)

I hope you're having a good week!

laurakinss said...

the dress is really unusual, i like it!! we don't have a zara in aberdeen, i really miss having one close by!! xx

Tru said...

u have a pretty awesome style

Bella said...

Damn, the wolves are wicked... I've hunting for something similar! I love this... xxx

Syana said...

good idea you bought that dress with the wolves! It's totally popular right now, I think they also have a similar dress in topshop.. anyway it looks great on you! xx

anywhere_Smile said...

This set of unspoken pandora jewerly rules went unchallenged it's not pandora bead and this extra weight, almost magically, pandora charms bracelets everything changed.Brings about acne could Pandora beads find out how traditions evolve, they simply do. To discount pandora the creative mind, images of a wizened pandora sale old wizard sitting atop a stone tower towards discount pandora charms the top of by far the largest mountain pop into your head. He sits Pandora beads 2010 in his white robe stroking his long a few facial beard pandora beads charms coupled with surveys the earth's weddings to be which buy pandora charm has a look of greatly consternation.