Saturday 24 January 2009

Forward planning

Char's Spring shopping list:

Denim cut-offs (I don't even know why, I never ever wear shorts...they don't look good on me)
White lace leggings or tights (maybe these)
The perfect day dress (so far this has been elusive, but I do like this one)
Maybe a playsuit (again, with the shorts! This one is cute)
More vintage pearls (Luella copy time...)
Tights in every conceivable shade of grey, I think it works better than black with pretty, Spring outfits (time for bulk ordering from, We Love Colours and tightsplease!)
A delicate white dress

Other ideas which have been on my mind...

Layering, shades of grey, brown boots, waistcoat cardigans, beige...


Black shoes and tights worn together, light denim and fur, leather jackets...

Source here and here.

I'm going to keep refering back to this and editing it as I go, I think.
Char x

6 comments:

DaisyChain said...

I may just steal your shopping list!

Kathryn said...

I agree with DaisyChain...I may have to steal your list! And thanks for the defenition of vintage!

yiqin; said...

Wow, I am just looking for a very cute playsuit & LACE TIGHTS! <3

hollyshambles.x said...

i LOVE that playsuit! :D great find x

Demi said...

thank you honey :)
ooh I love your list - i'm the same with shorts, I want to wear them, yet they don't look good on me!
I basically want all of the same things, including that gorgeous horse print playsuit! how cute?!

xx

Anna said...

Ah thanks for the comment- new blog is very new and unloved! haha. Your list is fab...i'm obsessed with grey tights too, im not looking forward to summer when i can't wear tights anymore! x