Friday, 30 January 2009

no coffee.

Needing me some marshmallows with this hot chocolate!
I am trying to wean myself off coffee for a while, I bet its costing me loads as I'm buying a few nearly everyday argh!
Camomile tea is fab everyone by the way! Its nicer tasting than green tea I think but I still love me green cuppa tea. Since theres none in the house however, I'm been living with camomile, yum!
A few outfits;
Of course, the bag had to be in the picture!! This was for when I went a few essentials shopping (ie; face wipes, toothpaste LOL - how exciting), but I managed to grab a coffee and a few magazines and caught up with things I had not read in aaages (Elle etc!).
Jeans; River Island. Shoes; Primark. Striped top (underneath); Topshop. Cream tunic-y top/dress; H&M . Cardi; the guy's bit at JOY.
Excuse the flash! I forogt it was on :( Oh, I picked up these few things on my little essentials shopping day;

These awesome beads (from New Look) & a few bangles from Claire's Accessories. Now, I never usually shop in CA's, but they had a huge sale on TONNES of bracelets and I got this set for £2 woop! They've got tonnes and some of their sale stuff is quite ace and quirky.
On to the next day;
I am really lusting after a pair of cowboy boots just now, I loved a pair that I seen in Topshop, but £75?! Maybe not... So, I've been scouring eBay for a cheaper alternative.
Boots; found in cupboard (lol they might me by sisters' friends?!). Leggings; Topshop. Striped top; Topshop (I LOVE this top, maybe too much? It's just comfy and uber versatile). Sonic Youth tee; eBay. Cardigan; Topshop. What a stupid stance...haha! I need someone to take pictures for me!! Anyone..?! Once again, I wore the trusty loafers with this outfit. Tights; H&M. Dress (underneath); aaaaaaages ago from Topshop (I remember wearing it in London in 2007, aw). Jumper; Topshop. Cardigan; New Look. I remember wearing this outfit a few weeks back actually, I think it was during my 'hiatus' lol.
OK, I've been bad and bought things, i know, I know. *eep* But that necklace was only £5 and the bracelets (like I mentioned earlier) were only £2! But then I seen this and bought it;

Its the greatest shape! Kinda like a cape. Love it! Some people wil lthink 'ew', but thats not me is it?! Can't wait to style it up with a few bits and bobs ^_^
& here, to salute you all off to a GREAT weekend;

Oh goodness, results of white wine, French Fancies (CAKE!!) and a few friends! But yes, do have a great weekend everyone! Don't drink too much wine however, as this is what will happen LOL.
Sea x.x.

12 comments:

Lucyn'Diamonds said...

Uh love the jeans you are wearing! *

beckylou said...

Oh love the outfit with the stripey top!
And how do you manage to look so cool? You're outfits are allways so amazing.
Have a nice weekend too!

Susanna-Cole said...

Oh yes, a lot of my friends are trying to cut back on the coffee, rather expensive if you drink it every day. Luckily I cannot stand the taste of coffee, so I don't have that problem. ;)

Anyway love your second outfit especially! :)

xoxo,
S-C

yiqin; said...

You layer so well!!!! Ah I don't drink coffee, but I love starbucks!

hollyshambles.x said...

i adore that third outfit! :) it's absolutely fantastic, and i love the new cape x

love and youth said...

i really like the outfit in the fourth picture! you layer pieces really well... :)

xx

DaisyChain said...

I love everything! I wish I had the willpower to give up coffee,
but then, a de-caf Laura makes for a miserable life for everyone!

giggleness said...

love all the first outfits.the first ones my fav. :)
xx

Fashion Addict said...

When I have tons of exams coming up, I always tend to buy lots of coffee! I should really stop it. I love the outfits.

Oh and btw, I am hosting a Valentine's Day contest starting tomorrow, so check back at my website if you would like to enter!

deep_in_vogue said...

Gorgeous looks, all of them! Cutting back on coffee is a great idea!

Bella said...

Such fantastic style... I love the shirt (cape) and your jeans!!

xxx

anywhere_Smile said...

This set of unspoken pandora jewerly rules went unchallenged it's not pandora bead and this extra weight, almost magically, pandora charms bracelets everything changed.Brings about acne could Pandora beads find out how traditions evolve, they simply do. To discount pandora the creative mind, images of a wizened pandora sale old wizard sitting atop a stone tower towards discount pandora charms the top of by far the largest mountain pop into your head. He sits Pandora beads 2010 in his white robe stroking his long a few facial beard pandora beads charms coupled with surveys the earth's weddings to be which buy pandora charm has a look of greatly consternation.