Sunday, 25 January 2009

never have to buy another bag again :D

Excitement it here!!

I was, at first, going to purchase a Bayswater, but then I saw this;

It was £100 less and thought; WOW, I'm liking this alot more! Here it is on the Mulberry website;
http://www.mulberry.com/#/storefront/c205/3333/moreviews/


I am VERY pleased with it and cannot wait to start using it!
I am not going to buy another bag again now that I have this beauty, eeeee!
Oh, I was also in need of some new make-up and such and got;



From Benefit; Boi-ing concealer and Dandelion blush. The Chanel cream I purchased is excellent and I'd recommend it to everyone. I got a few free smaples of this when I purchased a Chanel liquid liner and have not used anything since. It has really helped my complexion and thought to myself; it'll be worth buying a tub of it, as my free sampels won't last me much longer!

Here are some outfits from the past few days;



This jumper is never off my back! I do heart it very much however. Jumper; Topshop. Tights; Primark and I wore my trust Topshop loafer things with this too, but again, there are slippers present in the picture ha! The striped oversized top I have on underneath is from Topshop too and I did not get a picture of it from my camera, but here it is from the Topshop website;



(source; http://www.topshop.co.uk/)
It's a really good layering piece and can also look pretty darn good with a belt too, or just worn loosely - loving how versatile this is :)

Cardi; Topshop. Top/Dress; H&M. Leggings; Topshop. Guess what shoes I wore? :-p
& this was today's outfit;

Zip up; American Apparel. Shirt; Topshop. Jeans; possibly Topshop. Shoes; Converse. Tops underneath; American Apparel, Topshop Boutique and regular Topshop.
Me with the bag (lol);


Ok, starting tomorrow, I am going to be sensible and not buy any clothes or anything for a good few weeks now - wish me luck haha!
Sea .x.x

17 comments:

Rachie-Pie said...

GOOD LUCK!! I am trying to do that too..wish me luck!! WOW £450 for a bag..I know a lot of blogers will think nothing of paying that much for a bag for for me it is still wow...BUT the bag looks sooo sofffttt! and u better wear it to death! and all that make up..i want chanel make up..but fo now Il stick with my mac!

Syana said...

its good to invest in such a beautiful bag! I'm currently saving up so I can do the same.

Oh and I love the layers in your last outfit.

Thanks for visiting my blog btw and leaving such a nice comment xxxx

yiqin; said...

Ah I believe in investing in bags too. Cause bags can last for SOOOOO long :)

Lucyn'Diamonds said...

Totally love your second outfit. *

beckylou said...

aaaaaaaaaaaah that bag is amazing :D

Raquel said...

the bag is just amazing! and I made a resolution too, i'll not shop for anything I really don't need, so good luck to you and to me too!
xx

Alyssa said...

to char:
yeah! pants are always so hard for me. my hips are HUGE.
I usually get wide leg and skinnies, but I need to branch out XD

Song of Style said...

the bag is soooo nice! lucky u!
and i heart that black and white stipe loose shirt

an92 said...

I wish we had a topshop and H&M in Australia SO MUCCH.

elisabeth said...

that bag is definately a good investment!!

i love your last outfit with the grey hoodie, you layer clothing brilliently, i love it :D

DaisyChain said...

Wow, amazing bag! Congratulations on such a great investment!

I love your striped top =)

Cara said...

Gorgeous bag! I've always wanted a Mulberry. Congrats!

sertonina said...

The last jeans of your outfits are fantastics, very elastics!

Gerry said...

That bag is pretty perfect for everyday use. Great choice :) I'm currently on the lookout for the perfect messenger bag but really can't find anything that fits what I want exactly....

Nita-Karoliina said...

thats a cool bag girl!
i would like to have that bayswater,,

love and youth said...

really cool outfits and i absolutely LOVE your new bag!

xx

anywhere_Smile said...

This set of unspoken pandora jewerly rules went unchallenged it's not pandora bead and this extra weight, almost magically, pandora charms bracelets everything changed.Brings about acne could Pandora beads find out how traditions evolve, they simply do. To discount pandora the creative mind, images of a wizened pandora sale old wizard sitting atop a stone tower towards discount pandora charms the top of by far the largest mountain pop into your head. He sits Pandora beads 2010 in his white robe stroking his long a few facial beard pandora beads charms coupled with surveys the earth's weddings to be which buy pandora charm has a look of greatly consternation.