Thursday, 24 April 2008

Hello fashion kitty


They say you've truly made it as an icon when you're on the cover of vogue. Super cute japanese cartoon character Hello Kitty appears to have made it, since she stars in June's Vogue Nippon. This combines two of my loves; Hello Kitty (I'm not even embarrassed, I'm typing this in HK slippers) and Japanese fashion. Apparently, Hello Kitty will be wearing Autumn/Winter fashions from Dior!


So, basically you may be seeing Hello Kitty in:


May have to try and get a copy of that....
Char x x x


Source - style.com, http://www.kittyhell.com/

3 comments:

Belle said...

....that is the most hilarious thing I have ever seen in my entire life. xD I'm going to find every hello kitty thing in my house and hug them.

FashionSqueah! said...

Hilarious, yes. And yet Istill find myself jeous that HK will have a better winter wardrobe than me!

Michael said...

Fashion at New Heights - Tips for Short Legged Woman
It's time for shorts and for many women that means taking a swift and tender look in the reflect. The best part of us isn’t completely happy with the way we look and can spend hours picking out areas that we long to improve. Unfortunately, genetics play a huge roll is body type and amazing you just can't argue with what nature has to say. For women with short and wide legs, buying clothing can be a real task. Don't lose you're determination. Looking great is merely a matter of knowing what works for you. Here are 5 rules you should follow to make your legs look vast in everything form tights and leggings to skirts and shorts Japanese Fashion.
1 - Buy the Right Size Shirt
2 - Don't be tempted By Bagging Pants
3 - Avoid Light Color Jeans
4 - No Horizontal Stripes
5 - Avoid Full Length Skirts