Tuesday 22 April 2008

Peaches & (not alot of) Cream.

Hello!

Now, I am unsure if this is pure coincidence, but since dating The Horrors' Faris Badwan (myspace.com/thehorrors - excellent band!), Peaches Geldof seems to have a whole new look.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not slating her or anything, I think she looks pretty darn good!She now seems to have a wardrobe that consists of black/cream/dark coloured dresses & tops, black jewellery, dark hair & make up. Some people have said that this look really does nothing for her.

Personally, I'd like to see the old Peaches - blonde hair, mix of colours in clothes etc. It just seems that she has started dressing like this purely to 'match' Faris.What I'd like to know is other people's thoughts on her new look and if she suits it or not, so please, let me know!

Do you think she is dressing like this because of her current beau? Or do you think she just fancied a change?
Do post your thoughts!

For now though, I'll say; bring back old Peaches!
Sea x.x

(I'd also like to say hello to people who have linked Char and myself, thank you! & thanks for the comments too ^_^ )

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ugh, I don't like it - the style looks good on her but why do couples always need to match? I much prefer couples with completely different tastes.

Anonymous said...

Thanky , finally someone talk about this topic !
I find it in generell absurd when girls start to change there look to match there boyfriends. Of cours you can allways get your inspiration from everywhere .But to get inspiered doesn´t mean to copie it one by one . Changes are okay and nessecary , but girls should have a mind one there own !
Poor Peaches a.k.a. the walking Cliché

Annabel said...

i think the style really suits her but she shouldn't just adopt it to match Faris...i mean 'tis a bit lame. i love what peaches wears but personality-wise: she's a bit of a dick!