Monday 21 April 2008

A'hoy current trend!


Ok, so this is my first post as part of a duo on this blog thang. so please forgive the errors/mistakes/obvious daft things!
As an interest being fashion (duh), me and my fellow fashion follower though it'd be fun to re-create or interpret our own clothing into trends we've seen currently swooning down catwalks recently. Our first is the sailor/nautical look.
I think this look is just too cute for summer!



So here is some of clothes that i think would suit someone at a day at the beach or harbour *love*!


Ok, so what we have here is a light red coat from h&m, a navy striped top also from h&m,
a navy jumper (if it gets chilly at the beach, most likely in the UK!) from american apparel,some navy shorts with a piping detail from topshop,some navy & cream deck shoes from primark and finally a cream bag from acessorize.next up will be Char's take on this look, squeah!

sea ya x





Char says:
That darn nautical thing comes back every Spring/Summer like that annoying cold I get at exam time, yet every year I get all excited at the thought of vintage sailor dresses, those sweet little hats sailors wear (my friend once stole one from a Navy guy in a club but thats another story...) and vast amounts of navy blue. So no matter how often I see it, it seems I'm a sucker for a good bit of nautical fun!






grey pencil skirt (worn as dress) - vintage, sailor jacket - vintage (ebay USA), grey tights - primark, blue ribbon bangle - ancient ASOS.com



anchor pattern top - Topshop

Please excuse the headless photos! Darn self-timer is so complex...



1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Ooh, I like how different your styles are. I'll definitely link you, can't wait for more posts!