Monday, 4 August 2008

birthday!

Ok, I shall start off with my outfit from yesterday, I wore this to go to dinner with my mum & sister for an after-birthday meal for us. My sister and myself have only one day between our birthdays - mum didnt plan that very well LOL.

Shoes; Topshop. Tights; Primark. Skirt; Primark. Vest top/dress (worn as a top); H&M. Cardigan; H&M.

Anyway, it was my birthday on the 2nd. I had one of the best birthdays ever, I had such a good day/night! Thank you to the people who commented on my last post wishing me a happy birthday! Here are some of the things I got;
laptop from my mum (WOOO!), marc by marc jacobs watch from my dad, a dolce&gabbana chain in the shape of a key from a very good friend of mine, a topshop voucher worth £50 & a set of vintage pearls from my two cousins, aunty and uncle - the pearls where from my aunty's wedding day! I was like; are you sure I can have these?! Also; money, alcohol and boxes of chocolates from my grandparents, a gorgeous jewellery box from another very good friend of mine, she filled the box with tonnes of different items of jewellery (including a name necklace YAY!), a cute striped jumper, vintage party bag, sweets, necklace, bracelet & fab yellow nail polish from Char & F (thank you!!), various drinks from people - including Cosmo's LOL, Daisy perfume by marc jacobs from my sister. another gorgeous jewellery box & from work people; the marc jacobs Daisy perfume ring, soap & glory hand lotion, 'Fashion Now' book and a fab passport holder!
Phew! I am so grateful and lucky to have people that care about me to get me such lovely gifts! I am very fortunate and cannot thank them enough *LOVE*. Here are some pictures of my presents;


In my previous post, I mentioned going into town to get something to wear for the b-day 'do. This is what I bought (i lovelovelove it so much!) & wore on the night;

Please ingore the state of the room/the eeyore cuddly toy in the background/my knees (they looks so weird)/slighty open cupboard & my blacked out face, it wasnt a very pretty moment so it had to be done LOL!.
So overall, I had a fantastic birthday, ahhh I'm 21!!

Today's outfit;



Quite similar to the other one, but i'm a sucker for skirts like this!
Shoes; Topshop. Skirt; American Apparel. Tee; Primark. Cardigan; H&M.
This was worn to do a little bit of shopping with my mum today. I tried to see if I could get some clothes with birthday money & my voucher! Howver, I did not see that much - always the case with me; having money to spend but seeing nothing and when I am skint, there is so much nice stuff that I cant afford haha.
I did however get; Chanel foundation, cute bow top from Topshop, striped dress from H&M and some make up sponges haha!

I'm thinking of going to Glasgow on Friday as we dont have a Primark/Urban Outfitters or an American Apparel here in Edinburgh. I'll definatly be able to spend alot of cash then haha!

Sea .x.x

17 comments:

Fantabulistique said...

Happy Birthday for the 2nd.

You're so lucky to get a £50 voucher for TopShop, I'm lucky if I get a £10 voucher.

Anyway, You're blog is so cool,
Do you mind if we swap links.

(p.s I can't beleive there is no Primark in Edinburgh)

Miss Victory said...

I have the stripey H&M top in black. :) Love this blog. Always so engaging.

I would absolutely kill for your legs. :P

Dapper Kid said...

Happy Birthdaaaaaaaaaay! Totally love the first outfit and that dress is stunningly pretty! Annnd your gifts sound amazing, your dad is so cool!!

Honeymoon said...

I luv the first one !

ray said...

happy birthday.i am so jelous of all your lovly presents!and i LOVE the pink dress you bought,where is it from?i must know!xxx

emily said...

the dress you bought is the most fabulous thing i've ever seen. it's so amazing!

M @ Wearfare said...

Love fashion but don't have the biggest budget? Check out this blog: http://wearfare.blogspot.com

http://www.mostlymodel.blogspot.com - mostly models. 24/7.

paige olivia said...

ooh happy birthday for the 2nd!
i love your blog
i got a 30 quid topshop voucher for my birthday =)
check out my blog if you can
xxx

kimvee said...

Love your presents! hehe Where is that jewelry organizer from? I love it!

Claire.x. said...

hey there!

Just read through all yr posts, yr blog is super :)

hope you had a fab b-day!

-x-

DaisyChain said...

Just stumbled accross your blog,
you have great style.
And a belated Happy Birthday.

DaisyChain said...

I think I shall take the dress up, I like things shorter too.

Swapping links- great idea. Will add you to my list now x

girl on the wing said...

Happy birthday for the 2nd!
That's a pretty good haul of presents!

Claire.x. said...

hii again lol.

Thanks for the comment! I'd luv to swap links but dunno how? literally just set up my account days ago!!

-x-

MR style said...

oh happy birthday !! wish u the best

daddylikeyblog said...

Happy late birthday, darling! And congrats on your fab gifts!

The Clothes Horse said...

That floral dress is darling and what a great list of gifts! I seriously need a holiday to come soon--I prefer gifts so much more than buying myself what I want! ^_^