Thursday, 13 November 2008

13th (and Christmas shopping already?!)

Ooh, almost unlucky friday 13th!
Thankfully, the 13th is a thursday this time! Now that we are back and in the blogging mode, it's time for a post! Thank goodness I read Char's recent post before going into town today as I almost bought the sam boots as her from Topshop! I was very close to buying them, then I realised! They are so lovely! Anywho..
Yes, as sad and true as it is, I've started my Christmas shopping LOL. I like to be organised. I did not get too much, I got all of my sister's present. So thats one down!

Now, for some outfits, some varying from; night outs with the girls, day time-ness, meeting for coffee etc!
Top; Topshop. Bag; Primark (I want to go back BAD!). Skirt; H&M. Marc Jacobs Dasiy Perfume ring. Heels; H&M. Bracelet; (actuallya necklace) from Char.

Shoes; Topshop. Leggings; Topshop. Dress/Top; H&M. Boler; H&M. I've been quite addicted to these leggings recently, I should stop wearing them so much!
Shoes; Converse. Jeans; (possibly Topshop, theres no label, they're pretty old!). Shirt; Topman. Tee; American Apparel. Necklace; D&G (^_^).
Some recent purchases;(From American Apparel, its their Slat & Pepper Fleece Zip Hoody, it's SO cosy and keeps you warm!)
Both from New Look (I am SO loving that palce right now, it never fails me!). Been searching for a good blazer like this for aaaages so I was v. glad when i found it! And in my size, yay! The top is kinda like a batwing/kimono style & wore it like this to go out with the girls;
The leggings again, ha! Boots are from Primark.

In my previous post, a lovely commenter asked to see all the shoes I have, so;


I NEED MORE SHOES!!

sea x.x.

16 comments:

Elena said...

All outfits are fabulous but the skinny jeans-converse-shirt one is more than perfect!
As for the shoes I think that no matter how many pairs a girl has it's never enough!

an92 said...

Lovely shoe collection! I'm dying for a pair of lace up boots (even though its summer here). Your outfits are gorgeous - the bolero, oversized clutch and cream heels are just perfect!

xx

an92 said...

oo and thank you for your study tips! :D Will use haha

Dapper Kid said...

:O Shooooes!!! I adore ALL the outfits, the plaid look is lovely and that first outfit looks wonderful :)

FashionSqueah! said...

Aw dude, you coulda bought those boots! They're a wee bit too high for me anyways so I don't even know if I'll be wearing them! Lol, thought I'd hit ya with a comment anyways! Char x

lopi said...

I so love the first outfit! The top, the clutch bag, the cream pumps, the pencil skirt, I love them all!
And those coral mary-janes in the last picture... where are they from? They're so cute!

She's Dressing Up said...

You have so many shoes, amazing!!

1234 said...

great blog guys, it took me a while to find out there was more than one blogger here haha. youve been linked!

ray desre said...

cool outfits.love your header byt wayxxx

Marina said...

Nice blog... Are you interesting in a link exchange with my blog :
Bottes pas cher
Marina (from France)

Savvy Mode SG said...

i am such a shoe person too. love the 2nd and 3rd outfits.

Ariella said...

Ah, I absolutely LOVE your first outfit. It's perfect. Wonderful shoe collection, too..

Nita-Karoliina said...

love ALLLLLLLL of these!

Trendy Gourmandise said...

OMG a lot of shoes !

DaisyChain said...

I need more shoes too!
Haha,
I ALWAYS need more shoes.

I'm loving New Look at the moment as well, especially as we have a shiny new HUGE store in town =)

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.