Friday 21 November 2008

sleep is gooooood.

Hello!
Much apologies for my absense recently! My new job has me working all the good long day and it takes me anout a good hour to get back to my house thanks to effing traffic taking me back aaaaaaagggesss!! Although, I am enjoying the new job so much so it's all good! Afraid this is a boring post with no outfit pictures, or pictures at all, I'm just super busy at the moment! Hopefully I'l lget things up to scrath soon! I'm off for a fab bubbly bath *YAY*

Sea x.x

4 comments:

Susanna-Cole King said...

Aw I know how that goes, I just started a new job as well, that takes up most my time, however I only wish I could say I enjoyed my job as much as it sounds like you enjoy yours! ;)

xoxo,
S-C

Anonymous said...

bubble baths are always so fun! :)

xoxo,
La C

Cicely said...

I've been away from blogging for ages so I've been catching up with all your lovely outfits, glad you're enjoying your job!

DaisyChain said...

I hope you get a proper chance to take it easy soon!