Monday 24 November 2008

Keep your hands off my girl

Hey!
First of all, thanks everyone for the great comments we've been getting! It's really lovely to know that people actually read this, so thanks! Monday's are totally the busiest day for me, uni-wise so I am really tired this evening but I actually like the feeling of a good day's learning and being tired from brain activities, is that odd?

This shirt is from Zara and was formally my "job interview" shirt, I think it deserves to be worn more though becaus eI love it's collar! The boots are Logo, the socks I think were from Topshop, the skirt is from Oasis and the t-shirt is H&M.
Just a quick one from me today!
Char x

7 comments:

Elena said...

Awwwwww! This outfit is sooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the collar on that top!

Thanks for the comment! I totally know what you mean about Taylor - She's so horrible to poor Brad. Love her hair though...

Ariella said...

That collar does look really pretty! I wish I could see it up close :)
Have a nice week!

Terence Sambo said...

Those boots are awesome... :o)

Great blog..nice pieces, do drop by my blog too n feel free to drop a comment

Victoria-Olivia said...

That shirt looks so sweet on you, the ruffles! Lovely lovely outfit. Hehe I was going to mention your post title the other day 'let the record play' i knew it straight away :)

muchlove said...

I really like the collar too. So cute.

DaisyChain said...

Such a gorgeous outfit, I really want the skirt!