Friday, 14 November 2008

Friday night lights

Hey!
It's officially the weekend! I don't know why I'm excited since I'm spending tomorrow at work, Sunday in the library and so far no plans for vodka-times in between *sigh* I had a nice today, lunch with some uni friends and then I returned the ripped boots and swapped them for something else (ooops, I may have bought 3 pairs of shoes in one day...epic shoe post to come!), so all is well! So, on to outfits;

Wore my Zara Kids vest thing again, damn that thing is cosy! Excuse the crapness of the photos but on Fridays I have a 9 o'clock lecture which means I get up before the sun does! I wore it with a Topshop boutique dress, Topshop cardigan, Primark skirt and H&M tights! I had black shoe boots on this morning but then swapped for flat red boots! The neckalces are H&M.
Thursday's outfit;

The same red boots I wore today, Primark tights, Topshop skirt, Zara top (I usually only wear it to work!) and a cardigan which was a gift.
Hope everyone has a most excellent weekend!
Char x


9 comments:

muchlove said...

nice outfits! love the red boots.

Ariella said...

Aw, weekends were you have to study aren't fun, but hopefully you'll get to squeeze in something fun to do.
I love your shoes in the first outfit!

DaisyChain said...

I'm glad you got to swap the boots! I went in to our topshop the other day and they had none left in any size,
so my plans to amputate my toes came to nothing. Probably just as well, really =)

Dapper Kid said...

That fuzzy vest is amazing! And I adore the red boots :)

styledigger said...

I love furry vests:)

Marina said...

Nice blog... Are you interesting in a link exchange with my blog :
Bottes pas cher
Marina (from France)

Hannah said...

Oh wow hi! I'm studying zoology (nothing to do with fashion..) and I'm in my first year? How about both of you? It's so exciting finding other fashion bloggers within the same city! Of course I'm adding you too!

Hannah said...

Ha yes ODL, QLS and BCF! I've just finished the most horrible ODL essay and I've tonnes of other work to do still.. I swear biology students have it harder than all others! What year are you in? xx

ed said...

6K聊天室,080中部人聊天室,聊天室交友,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,情色聊天室,AV女優,AV,A片,情人薇珍妮,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,情色文學,色情小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,情色電影,一葉情貼圖片區,色情遊戲

言情小說,情色論壇,色情網站,微風成人,成人電影,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,微風成人區,成人網站,免費影片,色情影片,自拍,hilive,做愛,微風成人,微風論壇,AIO

情趣用品,情色,成人,A片,自拍

情趣用品,色情,成人影片,色情影片,免費A片

情趣用品,成人網站,A片下載,日本AV,做愛

情趣用品,美女交友,A片,辣妹視訊,情色視訊

情趣用品,色情聊天室,聊天室,AV,成人電影