Monday 15 December 2008

Bankers.

Hey!

Hope everyone had a good weekend? I've had a busy day, running to three different banks and the post office (my redfoots are here! I'll report back once I've worn them out...) very boring and tiring so I am now watching Ugly Betty in bed, good times! Today's outfit;


Last night we celebrated a friend's birthday with amazing Indian food, I wore this;

This was the outfit I wore during the day on Sunday, tree decorating! The fringe was scraped back since it needed a wash...

Quick question; do people prefer it when I post where things I'm wearing are from? Or is it better without? Thanks!

Also, we were tagged with an award by both muchlove and Ariella of Pearls in your Hair, thank you lovely ladies!


The award comes with this sweet message:

This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming.These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement!Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut,even more friendships are propagated.Please give more attention to these writers!Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight moreand include this clever-written text into the body of their award.

I think most people have already been tagged but if you want it, it's yours!

Char x

4 comments:

yiqin; said...

I love the skirt in the first outfit & the dress in the last! You're so well dressed :)

saray said...

Congrats on the award :)

DaisyChain said...

Love your outfits, especially the first and second!
Congrats on the award <3

xx

P.S. making shortbread on Thursday!

Karafina said...

the checkered dress is damn cute!