Sunday 28 December 2008

Boots.

Hey there!
Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, sorry posts have been sparse but I've been back at my Mum's just enjoying good food and Christmassy things! This was my outfit from Christmas Eve:
Vintage boots, H&M socks, Zara dress with Topshop t-shirt, H&M cardigan and Zara Kinda furry jacket thing! Oh and I blinked as the timer went off!
My Christmas day outfit, the slippers were my secret santa present from work and I think you'll agree they are most awesome I got another pair from my Granny, of course, but I ain't complaining!);

Secret Santa slippers, velvet dress from ebay, Topshop bow and H&M shirt. That's my old room at my Mum's in the background, which now belongs to my brother, hence broken drawers and huge stereo/record player thing!
On boxing day, my Mum and I drove to Peebles with my Gran who kindly bought me these boots in the sale at a little shoe shop. They are crazily comfortable, probably 'cause they were purchased from the kind of shoe shop elderly people shop in...


I found the lace dress while rooting around in my Mum's cupboard and trying on ballgowns and '80s shoulder-padded blouses, I took it off her hands (she doesn't wear black anyway) and wore it today;
I was telling my brother about the blog (but got too embarassed to show it to him) and he said I should feature him (he's vainer than me as well as skinnier) so here's we are on our annual Christmas walk in the country;
This is me, my bro (in the middle) and his friend R, the boys deserve a post to themselves really, I'll maybe do that at some point!
What's everyone's plans for Hogmanay/New Year?
Char x

8 comments:

laurakinss said...

wow, you're so lucky to find that lace dress, i wish my mum had bothered to keep her old clothes!!!!
in answer to new year, me and the other half are off to aviemore to surprise our friends who are already there... not looking forward to the drive back home!!! up to anything exciting?
ps. your brother and his friend dress extreeeemely well!! :)

Vera said...

Oo you look SUPER cute on all the pictures!

DaisyChain said...

your boots collection is amazing,
and I want to steal ALL your clothes. Gimme.

I have no plans for NYE, probably just chilling out drinking wine from the bottle,
might invite the boy toy over if he isn't busy ;)

Haha
xxx

Fashion Addict said...

I love your outfits in this post! They really look good on you! I really don't have many plans for the new year's or anything, but I hope I can just relax! I hope you enjoy the rest of the holiday season and have a happy new year!

Btw, my blog's address has moved to http://www.fashionaddictgirl.com so if you have the time could you please change the link on your blog roll? Thanks!

Stephanie said...

Stealing mothers old clothes is the best type of clothes to wear. You are wearing something nobody else has, plus wearing a little of your mothers history. I don't know, it's kind of sentimental.
All of your outfits are lovely. I especially like the shirt you wore on Christmas day (and the ducks on your feet!)

Strawberry Fields said...

haha, broken drawers! your brother sound lovely despite his vanity. we would get on very well =) i wanted to go see the live concert in town on new years eve but i have to stayt home as i might get 'cold' =( xx

Strawberry Fields said...

and i love the duck slippers as well, of course! xx

Slanelle said...

ur borther's cute and has a nice syle ;)