Tuesday 3 June 2008

More than just 9 to 5...

Hey!
I've been searching for ways to make my suit jackets (of which I now have 4!) more casual so that, after my summer of hard work, they won't be totally useless garments wasting precious wardrobe space (my wardrobe already has an overflow carpark in the form of a clothes rail).

I'm actually loving Ashley Olsen's entire outfit here, frugal fashionista suggested recreating it with this grey sheer jumper thing from asos which I am officially in love with. I love most grey things and almost all sheer things...This would also make good use of the skirt I can no longer wear to work as I was told twice last time that it was "too short", pah!
I'm certain this would look a million times bettter without that hideous necklace too...


Char x x x

2 comments:

Gloria said...

yeah, the necklace just ruins it..

karla deras said...

ew what a trendy necklace. LOVE ASHLEY O.