Tuesday 8 July 2008

july 8th

Hello!
Just a quick post to show some recent outfits that I've worn over the past few days/nights.
Dress/Top; H&M. Neck tie ribbon thing; fabric store. Black jeans; Superfine @ Harvey Nichols. Bag; vintage from Rokit in Camden. Shoes; Primark.
(Silly expression = eyes black out HA!) This is what I wore to dinner with mum the other night. Tee; American Apparel. Dress; H&M. Bow belt; Camden market. Socks; Peacocks. Shoes; River Island - how I love these so! I actually had to (embarassingly) ask char for an extra £10 to purchase these! Howver I paid Char back so its all good! Bag; Primark. Beret; Primark.

Yesterday, Char, myself and our friend S went to the pictures. In an attempt to see that film Mama Mia (I think this film looks awful IMO LOL!) but it's not out yet haha! So we went to see Hancock instead. This is what I wore;

Nothing spectacluar, but I love my new AA pullover so so much!
Top; American Apparel. Jeans; Topshop. Bag; vintage Chanel from Absolute Vintage in London. Of course I had shoesies on but not at the time I took this picture! I did however wear just my little trainer pump shoes for this day!

I graduate from University tomorrow ; OMG! All my hard work has paid off at last! YAY!
I'm PRAYING that I do not tumble over/fall/slip on the stage as I'm wearing heels *eep!*
Wish me luck haha!

Sea x.x.

5 comments:

Ane said...

Your white dress is so cute :)

Emily said...

The white dress is beautiful!

kimvee said...

love your outfits :P I responded to your comment in the "Things I bought today" thread on the adorevintage forum.

hehe I have a blog too: http://kimvee.blogspot.com (come stop by and take a look :P)

Congratulations on graduating!!! :)

Unknown said...

ooh, gorgeous looks!

Hannah said...

I especially love the second outfit!