Monday 21 July 2008

Monday, take 2.

Hola!
Jeez, its been a while since I last did a little post on here! Although, I love reading Char's posts as her clothes are AMAZE!!
So in my last post, I mentioned that I was graduating. I finally did on the 9th July, ahh it was scary! But I did not fall over in my heels which was very good. The stage was carpeted and not varnished wood *phew!* So hooray, I now have my degree! I just need to get a fab job now, lol.
Below is what my dad got me for graduating;

Its a bracelet and I love it so much!
So happy Ive graduated and got my degree, I didnt think I was capable of such a thing - go me!

Here are some outfits of recent;


Shoes; Topshop/eBay. Sock;s Topshop. Tights; Primark. Dress; H&M. Belt; Camden market. Tee; Primark. Necklace; Accesorize.

This was to go out on Saturday, twas a very fun night! As you can see; (LOL).

Another;

This was from meeting a friend, for a little bit of wine/champagne ha!
Heres a better shot of the top (love!);
Top/Dress; H&M. Jeans; Topshop. Grey cardi; H&M. Shoes; (again!) H&M. Bag; ASDA.
And finally, today's outfit;


Top/Dress; Topshop. Cardigan; American Apparel. Jeans; Topshop. Shoes; Topshop (i think!). Bag; vintage (eBay).

Char and myself are going to a wedding on Saturday, I've ordered this from Topshop;

Although, I am a bit confused as just after I had ordered this, I noticed that he description says the colour of this is 'mauve' - it looks cream/beige in this picture - which is what I am hoping it will be when it arrives! Heres the link, someone give me their thoughts on what colour this top actually is!!
http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=19551&storeId=12556&categoryId=93614&parent_category_rn=42325&productId=730476&langId=-1
Or if anyone has this top, let me know what the colour really is! If its the same in the picture up there or anything would be great, merci!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Sea x.x.

12 comments:

Hannah said...

That's a really cute bracelet. :) I heart the shopping cart pose... and what that top does not look mauve at all to me... mauve is like a light purple?

FashionSqueah! said...

my thoughts exactly about the lace top!
thank you for you comment! if w ehave not already linked you, I am gonig to do so now!

Arielle said...

I really like the 2nd outfit. And congratulations of getting your degree!

pearl said...

Congrats on graduation! Your red heels are so cute and bright!

Ana said...

That was sweet of him.
I like the layering in your 2nd..i think...outfit.

Couture Carrie said...

Congrats on graduating!
I love all the expert layering in your outfits.
And what a sweet gift from your dad!

xoxox,
CC

Syed said...

Oh wow love the first two looks, the red heels are fantastic! Congrats on the graduating and what a super dad!! Annnnd I've linked you dear :)

yiqin; said...

I like all of your outfits! Especially the one wit the cute bow & the shopping cart is lovely :)

Unknown said...

okay cute outfits and welcome back :)

emily said...

the first outfit is my favorite and i love the marc by marc bracelet!

Emily said...

Very cute outfits!

Andy said...

Oh.. i love those outfits!
Thanks for your comment.
Yes, we can trad links! :)
x