Monday 21 July 2008

Monday

Hey!
How's everyone? It's finally sunny here today, and I don't have plans other than lying on my bed watching movies with the window open. I wore this outfit yesterday, didn't do anything more exciting than visiting Sea at work, but that's what Sunday's are for...

Shoes - Dorothy Perkins, tights - Primark, skirt - Primark via ebay, vests (grey and beige) - Topshop, cardigan - Primark, pearls - vintage.

I'm wearing this today, not doing anything exciting at all!

Shoes - ancient Topshop, leggings - New Look, dress and belt - H&M, old bangles - don't remember where the heck they're from!
Detail on the dress...
My Primark hairbow.

Char x

6 comments:

Tavi said...

The cardigan is so cute and MAN you pull off leggings so much better than I could!! You look so cute, as always.

Gabsterr said...

i adore that cardigan!
i really love plaids!

and i would love to trade links(:

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I love your topshop cardigan, it's so cute.

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I linked you back, thanks!

Couture Carrie said...

Beautiful neckline detail on that top!

Syed said...

Looove the cardigan, it's cute! And the pearls look amazing :)