Thursday 25 September 2008

25th

Hello!
Just a few outfits from a few days ago/today. I wonder how Char got on with the new Topshop?! i'm excited to hear about it :)
Since my last post, I attended a friends 21st birthday party. Cant believe we are all the big 2-1 now! This is what I wore;


Top/Dress thing; H&M. Leggings; Topshop & Boots; Primark. Oh & Mighty Boosh bag ha.

This was Monday's (when I bought Sex and the City the movie on DVD woop!);
It looked very cold on the morning that I put this outfit on, until I went out the house and it was very warm!! I was not a good sight in Edinburgh, being all flustered and trying to find RID's new single in the too hot HMV sale haha!
Shirt; Topshop. Jumper dress; Primark. Tights (100 dernier, of course, in the heat haha!); H&M. Shoes; Topshop.

I have been working alot over this week but I like to go into work with decent clothes on and not shitty uniform so today it was this;
Cardi; New Look. Tee (my most recent purchase!); American Apparel. Jeans; Topshop. Boots; ASOS. Bag; Primark. Jewellery; vintage/gifts!
This was the tee I ordered and what I'm wearing today from AA;

Love it, so comfy! I did not, however, love the shipping. I ordered this on the 14th and it only came yesterday ha.

Sea x.x.

4 comments:

FashionSqueah! said...

Sea! You commented on me so I'm returning the favour, we are so cool! Your 100 dens reminded me of my own that I ripped before even wearing, how can that happen to a person! I never made it to Topshop today cos I had uni stuff to do today but I am SO excited about going tomorrow! Char x

Ariella said...

The knitted dress looks so comfortable and warm. Wonderful :)
And you're lucky to have already bought the satc movie...!

DaisyChain said...

Gorgeous outfits, perfect for this time of year.
Ohh 21 is such a scary age to reach. I swear I should feel grown up, but really, I don't!

I bought SATC yesterday, thank you tesco staff discount =)

Hannah said...

I have that t-shirt, and it's awesome!