Wednesday 10 September 2008

Paris; the aftermath.

Bonsoir!
Oh.my.goodness. Paris was amazing! SUCH a beautiful city and I'd go back in an instant. I'm pretty sure I did not see one badly dressed person! I'll give a little summary of our trip;

* Much laughs on the plane, especially when we landed as the flight company played a FANFARE haha!
* Wandering around Bastille for about an hour and a half trying to find the hotel.
* Finding all the good vintage shops on our last night *sob*.
* Using the French Metro.
*Getting a DEAD RAT thrown at us by these uber homeless punks at Bastille Opera House.
* Visitng Notre Dam, the Louvre, the River Sienne and of course, the Eifel Tower.
* No Disneyland however *sob again*.
* Paris getting a smoking ban!
* Taking too many photogrpahs.
* Too much alcohol.
* Too many Euros spent!
* Going to Cafe Oz, Australian club/bar - awesome!!

And here are the pictures to accomodate;

OHMY GOODNESS haha! This was right before I dropped my camera and it had a little accident, its fine now though! This is the result of me and kroenenberg (above!).

I was too scared to go to the top, luckily there was a huge queue of about 1,000 people waiting to get in so we just left it *yay
Arriving on the river sienne boat tour. With my new leggings YAY!
This was our "MySpace" pose haha! Oh my.

This is what vdoka does to me; makes me dance in my leggings and a vest top LOL.

So, overall, a fantastic trip! Sorry about the huge amount of photos but I thought Id share :D
Apologies for not getting many outfit shots, we were always on the go and it just really wasnt possible!

Sea x.x.

4 comments:

Ariella said...

It looks like you had such a great trip! Paris really is an amazing city, and I also had the experience of only finding the good places to shop on the last day (and even after I came back - but that's more of a reason to go again, I suppose!) when I was there. Oh, and the black dress with the white bow (or is it a collar?) you're wearing looks fantastic :)

Regine said...

oh.. paris. i've always wanted to go there. nice photos, looks like you're having a great time :)

meliindaa. said...

that looks like so much fun, i am completley jealous

DaisyChain said...

Looks like you had a great time!
I really want to visit Paris.