Oh.my.goodness. Paris was amazing! SUCH a beautiful city and I'd go back in an instant. I'm pretty sure I did not see one badly dressed person! I'll give a little summary of our trip;
* Much laughs on the plane, especially when we landed as the flight company played a FANFARE haha!
* Wandering around Bastille for about an hour and a half trying to find the hotel.
* Finding all the good vintage shops on our last night *sob*.
* Using the French Metro.
*Getting a DEAD RAT thrown at us by these uber homeless punks at Bastille Opera House.
* Visitng Notre Dam, the Louvre, the River Sienne and of course, the Eifel Tower.
* No Disneyland however *sob again*.
* Paris getting a smoking ban!
* Taking too many photogrpahs.
* Too much alcohol.
* Too many Euros spent!
* Going to Cafe Oz, Australian club/bar - awesome!!
And here are the pictures to accomodate;
This was our "MySpace" pose haha! Oh my.
Arriving on the river sienne boat tour. With my new leggings YAY!
I was too scared to go to the top, luckily there was a huge queue of about 1,000 people waiting to get in so we just left it *yay
OHMY GOODNESS haha! This was right before I dropped my camera and it had a little accident, its fine now though! This is the result of me and kroenenberg (above!).
This is what vdoka does to me; makes me dance in my leggings and a vest top LOL.
So, overall, a fantastic trip! Sorry about the huge amount of photos but I thought Id share :D
Apologies for not getting many outfit shots, we were always on the go and it just really wasnt possible!