Thursday 4 September 2008

Victory dance

Hey!
While Sea is on her way to Paris with the girls, I am still in Edinburgh...but I'm having lunch with friends so it's all good! I don't know why I put effort into getting dressed today since the three friends I'm dining with are the least fashion-y people ever. I don't mean that in a bad way at all, but as an example, one of the males and I were talking about shoes last night. How many do we each own? I stopped counting at 20, he had 3. I decided to get at least one more wear out of this skirt before Autumn, so excuse that I look so very last season. It actually was quite an expensive skirt, and at the time I wanted it so badly that I went to the shop and put my name on a list. I actually got a phone call to go and pick this skirt up and yet this is maybe the third time I've worn it? I used it a while ago as an example of a trend that was over-done, in fact.


The shoes are my little vintage ones from etsy, they can't have been worn much by the previous owner becuase I'm having to break them in! The tights are from H&M, they're pretty cool cos they're made from cotton/jersey so they're like leggings, except that they have feet! I wore the old Primark boob tube under the skirt (it's very short and takes off in the wind!) and I like the way it looks anyway, kind of peplum-like, the skirt is from Therapy at House of Fraser, both tees are H&M and the scarf/hair tie is Primark too.

My ass of a flatmate left this morning, this is me dancing outside his room! Suck on that! Also an example of why I usually have to be drunk to dance...

Victory photo taken in the big bedroom, ha! I have the flat to myself for a whole week before the new girl moves in, awesome. No more covert photography!

Char x

5 comments:

yiqin; said...

I love those shoes..goes so well wit the skirt!

Anna Shapiro said...

mmkay im adding you!

Ariella said...

Oh, your shoes! They are really adorable :)

Gem said...

I like your outfit, especially the shoesies!

Unknown said...

uuuh, lovely skirt <3