Monday 15 September 2008

LFW

I LOVE London Fashion Week! Above is an outfit from the PPQ collection. (Credit to MSN/Rex Features!). I'd love to own anything from this brand, lovelovelove PPQ! One day, I shall attend a show of theirs, haha!

Current happenings, as Char said, we went to see The Mighty Boosh live on their tour, opening night in Edinburgh woop! I'm afraid I did not get an outfit picture but I did wear my black lace dress, black patent flats, cream cardi from H&M and my Chanel bag (don't quote me on the authenticity however, although it is awesome! I got it from Absolute Vintage in London, fab shop).

I have just stumbled upon this rather striking photograph of Mary-Kate Olsen (I'm unsure whether I like it or not), by Terry Richardson;



(credit to terryrichardson.com)!

Sea .x.x.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love that pic!! topshop collection was too good. that mary-kates fur coat is nice, just hope its fake

FASHION CHALET said...

I love MK<3
Happy Birthday.