Thursday 9 October 2008

Tagged

Hey there!
Hope everyone's well! I am feeling much better having finally snapped out of the black mood laptop repair bills put me in and getting started on some dissertation reading. Wednesday's outfit;


I still love these H&M tights, they make everything look better. The shoes are vintage from etsy, the dress is Zara and the top (which I maybe should've ironed!) is from Topshop.


This was Tuesday's outfit, please excuse crap photography - I think this was one of those outfits that looks much better in person than in a photo anyway, do you guys get those too?

The leopard-print flats are from New Look, tightsplease tights, primark boob-tube/skirt, vintage lace nightdress (worn as skirt), "R" tee from H&M and long cardigan from Zara.

Monday's outfit;
Same ol' leopard flats, 100 dens, dress and cardigan from H&M and the yellow bow is part of a top I got from ebay.


Sea and I found these awesome Emilio Cavallini tights on mytights and thought them a good alternative for those of us who will never own the sacred Chanel tights (which are selling on ebay, if you have a couple of hundred pounds spare). Aren't they nice?
On an unrelated note; does anyone else hate how tights models wear tights with nothing on top? I mean, we need to see the product but I'm sure we don't need to see gusset! Just stick like a non-distracting black skirt on or something, please! They are wearing shoes though so I suppose not looking at toe-gusset is a plus.

We've been tagged! Both Slanelle and Ariella of Pearls in your Hair tagged us to answer the "six quirks" about ourselves...

1. I used to be a cheerleader. A pom-pom toting, weird-face-pulling, uniform-wearing cheerleader. In fact I was a captain of my squad.
2. I can not sit in a room with the door open, I don't know why but I can't do it.
3. My favourite food is sandwiches and I don't like to share food. I am essentially Joey from friends in female form.
4. I have never seen the wizard of oz. I am determined never to see it either; it is now a matter of principal because of the number of times I have heard "you've never seen it?"
5. I didn't own a pair of jeans until I was 10/11 and very rarely wear them now, a girly girl to the core.
6. I have a recurring nightmare in which one of my legs is shorter than the other, running away from the mocking that ensues due to this debillitating condition is futile as I can move only in a circular motion. I usually wake up close to tears and fumble under the covers to check that all my limbs are in proportion, as nature intended.

Now for the rules!
1) Link who tagged you.
2) Post the rules.
3) List 6 quirky unknown facts, or little known facts about you.
4) Tag 6 fellow bloggers.

I think I shall tag (and I assume this is on behalf of Sea too) Hanna and Rosanna of Little Miss Dress Up, Krissy of Purple Pigment, the girls at R.O.F.Y, Winnie from Diamond Canopy and anyone else who wants it!

Char x

3 comments:

Syed said...

Haha love the quirks list! That printed animal top is fantastic and I LOVE the dress!!!

DaisyChain said...

Mondays outfit is spectacular!
Well,
all of them are but Monday is really special!

sophie said...

My mouth actually dropped open when I read number 4.
No joke.
Very nice list!