Thursday 30 October 2008

They've clipped my wings again

Hey!
Who's excited about Halloween? I am! What's everyone going as? I think I mentioned before that I'm going as Minnie Mouse, not the most original idea but it gives me a reason to act cute all night and wear gloves! Today's outfit;

Wearing my new purple skirt from H&M (I wore it yesterday too, skank!) H&M tights and dress (worn as top). Oh, the cardigan and belt are H&M too...the shoes are Dorothy Perkins though!

Wednesday's outfit; didn't really do much, just a bit of uni work and shopped for the rest of my Halloween costume - 1 more day! Oh, and excuse the hair...sometimes I go out in public with wet hair!

Wearing my H&M skirt, with new tights (also H&M), my ruffled top which was a gift and Zara cardigan. That top makes me look like I am either pregnant or was not genetically blessed with a waist - not great!
These are my new earrings, from my work! They're not diamonds (I wish) but are just CZs with this weird coating that makes them all different colours in the light, like a petrol puddle, you know? It's a shame it doesn't photograph well!


We've been tagged! This time by the lovely Victoria-Olivia of Kiss My Sass. It's called the happy tag, the rules are; mention the person who nominated you. list 6 unimportant things that make you happy. tag 5 blogs. state the rules. notify them with a teeny comment on their blog that they have been nominated.

Ok, so six unimportant things that make me happy;

1. Naps. I nap most days if I have the time!

2. This robot dog in my Mum's office, she works in the University in a sort of geeky computer department and they have one of those i-dog things, it dances and fetches its little toys. It cost £1,600 though so no chance of getting my own!

3. Thinking about my future. Sometimes really far ahead like when I'm old and grey, will I have acomplished everything I want to. Sometimes only as far ahead as Graduation or the middle of next week.

4. A nice cup of tea.

5. lolcats.com

6.Tuna sandwiches. My favourite food!

I tag; Daisy Chain Dreams, Diamond Canopy, Faboo, Highschool Confessional and fellow Edinburger Little Miss Dress Up, the last one's for whoever wants it! Takers?

Char x

5 comments:

DaisyChain said...

I love your first outfit so much!
(will try and do the tag tomorrow, so much fun!)

Ariella said...

Lovely outfits :) I don't celebrate Halloween, so I won't go as anything... I hope you manage to find something fun to wear for Halloween!

Alyssa said...

I know! I think a whole week should be devoted to halloween. A new costume everyday would cause people to be creative which equals amazement!
yay! my first tag!
and I am lovin the first outfit :) that lace top paired with that belt makes me happy :)
-Alyssa <3

Anonymous said...

i like that purple skirt!

xoxo,
La C

Claire Geist said...

DARK.COLORS

i love it!!

can't forget those earrings, totally awesome :]


faaaaabulous, dahhling