Wednesday 7 May 2008

almost finished for the summer!

Ok even though Char said that we would be back laters, I'm posting. Now this is only because I can only do my assingment at university so Im allowed to post haha!
Nothing too exciting, just one or two outfits! We've been having SUCH good weather recently that I thought it was time to bare my, very pale, tan-less, pins!
Ok, I am sorry for the very rubbish-ness that is this picture, the flash etc! & I only look tanned because of the lighting etc.
Anyway;

Grey cardi, H&M, cream dress; H&M, tights; ASDA, shoes; Topshop, bag; Primark. (My dress toppy thing cant be seen very well here, sorry people but my camera ran out of battery before I could take any more pics! Although I did have a pic that included all of my top, but the pic had flaws so I did not use it for this post. Heres the top part of me dress;I LOVE my shoesies! & also love how they are called' MINTY' ha! I ordered 'em from topshop, heres a better picture;Gosh i love 'em!


Next is an outfit from yesterday;

Shirt; Topshop, jeans; Dorothy Perkins, shoes; Topshop, bag; ASDA (its getting chucked soon, its falling apart).

Tomorrow, Char and I may go on a shopping trip. I'm in need of a few things and cant wait to spend some cash.
Oh yeah, I had a dream about Sid from Skins last night and how we fell in love. I think i fancy him now. Anyone else ever get that? You dream of some famous person and the next morning, you see them in a whole different light? Here's Sid (guess which one);

wahahahahaha fdklgjfklgjfgfkld (minature squeal/outburst) Ok, i do officially love him. He's a cute, like a little kitten.

Oh for goodness sake, you can still see Tony/ Nicolas Hault's eyes (far right) peepign through, peeping through the slats. Its quite scary actually...
But I still love Sid.
Sea x.x.

No comments: