Thursday 1 May 2008

May Day

Hello!
I seem to be in a random dark mood today so I'll keep this brief...hopefully it's not contagious. On a brighter note, today I am picking my subjects for my final year at uni, which is interesting!

Today's outfit:

Black top - H&M, orange-y top - Miss Selfridge, floral skirt - New Look, tights - H&M, shoes - Debenhams (went shopping yesterday!), belt - vintage via ebay. I'm also wearing tiny stars bracelet from Topshop and some random bangles from New Look, but I clearly need to work on my photo skills!

Laters! Char x x x

ps. it's the first of May, which reminded me of the awesome Luella Fall '08 dress which looks kinda like a maypole. Maypoles freak me out a bit because they remind me of the year I spent in primary school in the North-East of England where they made us morris dance "because it's part of our cultural heritage", I never felt more Scottish! Still love the dress though! and the hair...



For those of you not familiar with Morris Dancing, it looks a bit like this:


1 comment:

Unknown said...

that skirt is lovely!!! have a nice day :)