Tuesday 13 May 2008

excitement, much?!

So, the Sex and the City Movie world premiere was held last night in London, London!
I thought it would have been in NYC, but its ace that it was held in the UK, bit of a privilege actually!
I was searching the net on videos from the premiere and came across this one;

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0C7GbKQi04Y&feature=related

I must warn people who may watch this, turn you speakers down a bit haha! I got a bit of a fright with the noise!

I am sooooo excited for this movie, so I thought I'd post a few of my fave Carrie outfits. She is my fave afterall. As much as i like all the characters, still like Carrie best ;)
& she has Mr Big too, who I find so, so hot.





(Loving Charlotte's bag in this one too)
I wish I had a Carrie-ish lifestyle. It just looks perfect! Oh and an ideal closet space! ;


Sea x.x.

No comments: