Saturday 3 May 2008

Edinburgh: tartan, bagpipes...and Facehunter!

Hey there!

Exciting news! Facehunter is in Edinburgh (where we live!) and Glasgow from the 3rd to 6th of May...damn exams, keeping me indoors/dressed like a tramp! The first photos from Glasgow are terribly sweet, I'm especially loving the little red sailor dress. I sense East/West coast rivalry...

Other good news for residents of the mighty 'burgh, this week's More magazine (it's trashy and I love it) says that Edinburgh girls are the third hottest in the country, after Newcastle and London...sorry Glasgow but you're at the bottom! The survey was from onepoll and I have no idea how they work that out (these things interest me, I'm a scientist).

So, in short, Scotland rules!

Char and Sea x x x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi! i tagged you girls for this quiz! go and check it out in my blog :)

parmaviolet said...

Wow, yeh exams suck keeping me in but you've got face hunter coming to you for bit atleast! No chance of him coming o norfolk i dont think.

Ive added your blog to my links list