Tuesday 20 May 2008

Diamonds are a girl's best friend


Cheesiest post title. ever. But it is relevant, as I started my new job today selling jewellary and I officially love it! I also want to buy half the stock, obviously, but that's not really financially viable at the moment. After work (I wore a suit and felt weirdly adult) I had dinner with a friend from school and wore this. I actually love this dress, but don't wear it very often for some perverse reason...



Dress - ebay (one of those shops that sell clothes from Japan/Korea), cardigan - H&M, t-shirt - Zara (it has a skull but you can't see 'cause it's under me dress), wooden cuff - Oasis


These are the Primark tights and the shoes are from H&M, they slice my feet in the peep-toe area but I love them so...

Char x x x

2 comments:

Super Noodle Rach said...

you were already on the link list!!

Anonymous said...

Cute dress