Sunday 18 May 2008

Black and Gold

Hey!
Sea and I were out last night with friends to celebrate the very end of exams (everybody's finished now, yay!). Muchos fun was had, thought I'd show you guys my outfit:


Sorry again about the crapness of the picture! Shoes (you can see but they're leopard) - New Look, Tights - Priamrk, Dress (it's a skirt, really) - H&M via ebay, belt and black vest - H&M


Another shoddy photo, a close-up of my necklace, it's a tiny clock! A friend of mine dubbed it the "Alice in Wonderland" necklace a while ago, it's from ebay.

My outfit was all black and gold, which reminded me of this Sam Sparro song.


Char x x x

4 comments:

Richel said...

The Alice in Wonderland necklace is great! I can't believe you got it off of Ebay!

mmr said...

that necklace is so pretty!

FashionSqueah! said...

Aw thanks guys!

Joanne said...

That necklace is mucho fab! I'm quite the avid listener of Black and Gold - it's quite the tune!