Friday 16 May 2008

Waster

Hello!
Last night was a good'un. A friend's leaving night and copius amounts of alcohol, enough that I walked the wrong way home, got lost and was helped into a taxi by some 15 year old emo boys (why were they roaming the streets at that time?!). A bit gutted I wrecked by tights (shoe removal, of course) because I am sure they were like £5.99...that might be the most I've ever spent on a single pair! So I managed to take an outfit picture at least!



Not a very good picture, I fail again! In my defense I was in a hurry...

Lace shirt - vintage via ebay, white vest (underneath) - Zara, skirt - H&M, tights - tightsplease, shoe-boots (if I was writing for Heat magazine, I'd put "shoobs") - some random shop in New York, they have a heel though it's not big! Wooden bangle - Oasis. I wore the braces on my skirt this time! But I have odd shoulders so they kept faling down, quite annoying actually.

Ah well, a good time was had by all.

Char x x x

3 comments:

Super Noodle Rach said...

Ooo i too have that skirt! I love it!

FashionSqueah! said...

I love that skirt too, fast becoming a new favourite!

Super Noodle Rach said...

inndeed!though I have only worn it once!BOO. Weather not good!